BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 11 January 2014

my crazy mind at 3am O.O

okayy according this title looks like weird right. well yeah just simply wanna improve my typing skill. *huuhhh??* ignore it

clock tick tock tick tock. and hell yeahh its my final semester foundation studies !!! for this moment I just aim that Im qualified continue my degree. To me this foundation level is very challenging -_____-!! really really. //shaking kibum head// study + pray + let God decide = Insyallah degree in my hand

leeteuk !! kibum !! yoseob !! chen !! I love them all. well chen is my newbie weeheeee ~~ I write em on paper and paste on my locker. haha *crazyyy*

nowadays I can see so many hard core of Exo (kpop boy band) =.= Im not that hardcore. but please not comparing others band. They have their own talents. I know Exo really famous. If u really kpop fan, respect and give full support. not bashing like war. They dont even KNOW U


wowww.. why I write this. Like desperate person xD okay let em

Ive been thinking Im not ready yet work with my parents. work in office. seriously Im not that ready huaaaa. of course I study business but not really2 wanna be businesswoman or what ever. after finish this foundation, I wanna continue work in chicken rice restaurant because I get used to it after finish SPM once ago. and not that really bored. lolol //giggle at yoseob// respect my decision, mummy daddy juseyo ~

now its 3.15am. ohh Vinnie sleep over my house. first time for her visit malay house like me. well done! okay let her sleep. If I disturb her or make her scream. fuyooo her voice can awake all in this house *O* I dont dare

weyyy I miss my school friends !!! //creyyy chen river// I want type more but ~~~~.....

almost 3.30am. and my eyes start cooperating. aww thanks. that means I wanna sleep hahaha ! see ya next time. jaljayo!  oyasumi! //received domo and booster from leeteuk//









No comments:

Post a Comment