BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 2 October 2013

my title is about AIMST and my life

weyy henggg !! *what sound is that -___-*

okay2 ignore that. just wanna sayy HALLO PEOPLE !!!!! its already semester 2 and such a long time not updating my blog. thank god still remember my password. //fuhhhhhhhh// blowing the dust away**

my life is good, better, worse. well its life cycle dude ! Im not tell all story from semester 1. LAZY ~~~

its already half year since I come to AIMST. another 1 sem to go and finish my foundation in next April. I really hope I can achieved my degree study !!!!! hopefully not in AIMST anymore :p because too near my house. teheeeeeee.

13 students from Japan came to AIMST and visit Sungai Petani's factories. I can say all of them are pretty. their hair colour also same hehe.
some of the student give handkerchiefs to me and Julia. originally from Tokyo. double Arigato ! ^___^


Cameron Highland was my first trip with classmates and July batch students ! first time Im in charge in bbq thing. it was awesome babyyyy !!

Semester 2 is tougher than semester 1. mathematics. walaoweyy -_____- someone clamming its harder than addmaths. *errkk*

my classmates already have their pairs. I mean couples. and Ann also changed a lot. getting aggresive than semester 1 xD

who say she is pretty say wow ! who say she is ugly, dont say anything ! 

she is pretty okayyy. mix chinese-indian. cin-dian. christian. big sister in my class. speak english, chinese, hokkien but cannot speak tamil. //why Im promoting her// she gonna tickle my neck if read this. sorry Ann. treat u Poko Poko ..

who is Fifi ??

ohhhh. its my disturbance, annoying, sadness, laughter, funny, bully, boring, shorty, cutie, my honey, my dear :)

Boy or Girl ??

Sometime boy and sometime girl *muahahaha* okay Im not telling about this too much. only in twitter, tweet a lot about it.

Totally Im not forgetting my high school friends. Still contacting :)
"Woihhhhhh rindu hangpa woihhhhhhhh !!!!" *kedah slang*

Since I come AIMST, I miss my kedah speak/slang. so rarely. If they are here surely our jokes are different from others ! :'D

Thats all I can summarise my life as university students. my goshhhh my English sucks. hope can understand this post. Improve your English Eyka !!

Hope Im not forgetting my bloggie again. not forgot lahhhh ! okay bye again bloggie ! Adios Amigos ! XOXO. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment